3121.37 Contempt for failure to comply with administrative order.

If an obligor or any other person fails to comply with an administrative child support order, the agency that issued the order may request that the juvenile court or other court with jurisdiction under section 2101.022 or 2301.03 of the Revised Code of the county in which the agency is located find the obligor or other person in contempt pursuant to section 2705.02 of the Revised Code.

Effective Date: 03-22-2001 .