3121.59 Disposing of fines paid for failure to give notice of changes.

A fine imposed pursuant to division (B) of section 3121.99 of the Revised Code shall be paid to the office of child support in the department of job and family services or, pursuant to section 3125.29 of the Revised Code, to the child support enforcement agency. The amount of the fine that does not exceed the amount of arrearage under the child support order shall be disbursed in accordance with the child support order. The amount of the fine that exceeds the amount of the arrearage shall be considered program income .

Effective Date: 03-22-2001; 03-21-2005 .