3123.85 Reciprocal agreement with secretary of treasury for administrative offsets.

The office of child support may ask the secretary of the treasury for, and may enter into a reciprocal agreement with the secretary to obtain, administrative offsets to collect past due child support amounts in accordance with the "Debt Collection Improvement Act of 1996," 110 Stat. 1321, 31 U.S.C. 3716(a) and (h). The director of job and family services shall adopt rules in accordance with Chapter 119. of the Revised Code to establish procedures necessary to receive the administrative offsets.

Effective Date: 03-22-2001 .