315.21 Court may appoint a person to resurvey lands.

When it appears that the county engineer is interested in a survey, the title of which is disputed before the court of common pleas, or if such engineer is not commissioned and qualified, the court shall direct the resurvey to be made by a capable disinterested person, who shall return such resurvey to the court, on oath.

Effective Date: 10-01-1953.