(A) Not later than December 31, 2013, the state board of education shall adopt and specify measures in addition to those included on the report card issued under section 3302.03 of the Revised Code. The measures adopted under this section shall be reported separately, as specified under division (B) of this section, for each school district, each building in a district, each community school established under Chapter 3314., each STEM school established under Chapter 3326., and each college-preparatory boarding school established under Chapter 3328. of the Revised Code. The measures shall include at least the following:
(2) The number of students who are economically disadvantaged as determined by the department of education;
(3) The number of lead teachers employed by each district and each building once the data is available through the education management information system established under section 3301.0714 of the Revised Code;
(4) The amount of students screened and identified as gifted under Chapter 3324. of the Revised Code;
(6) Availability of courses in fine arts;
(7) Participation with other school districts to provide career-technical education services to students;
(8) The amount of extracurricular services offered to students.
(B) The department shall report this information annually beginning with the 2013-2014 school year and make this information available on its web site for comparison purposes.
Added by 129th General AssemblyFile No.184, HB 555, §1, eff. 3/22/2013.