(A) As part of the process established under section 3305.03 of the Revised Code for designating an entity as a vendor and conducting periodic reviews of a vendor, the Ohio board of regents shall do all of the following:
(2) Provide written notice to each public institution of higher education that a vendor is scheduled for a review;
(3) Establish a comment period of not less than thirty days during which a public institution of higher education is authorized to comment about an entity's application for designation or a vendor's review and to request a meeting with the board of regents concerning the application or review;
(4) Not later than fourteen days after the board makes a decision with respect to an application or review, including any rescission of a vendor's designation, provide written notice to each public institution of higher education of the board's decision.
(B) If a meeting is requested by a public institution of higher education under division (A)(3) of this section, the board of regents shall do all of the following:
(1) Notify each public institution of higher education of the meeting and its time and place;
(2) Hold the meeting not less than ten but not more than thirty days after the end of the comment period;
(3) Continue to accept comments concerning the application or review, as applicable, until five business days after the meeting is held.
(C) The board of regents shall adopt rules under section 3305.032 of the Revised Code specifying the method to be used by public institutions of higher education in submitting comments to the board concerning an application or review.
Added by 129th General AssemblyFile No.127,HB 487, §101.01, eff. 9/10/2012.