3305.22 Repayment or recovery of amounts paid to alternate payee.

If a person who is a disability benefit recipient or an alternate payee, as defined in section 3105.80 of the Revised Code, is paid any amount to which the person is not entitled by an entity providing an alternative retirement plan, the person shall repay the entity. If the person fails to repay, the entity shall withhold the amount from any benefit or payment due the person or may collect the amount in any other manner provided by law.

Amended by 129th General AssemblyFile No.16, HB 123, §101, eff. 7/29/2011.

Effective Date: 01-01-2002 .