(A) A management company that receives more than twenty per cent of the annual gross revenues of a community school shall provide a detailed accounting including the nature and costs of goods and services it provides to the community school. This information shall be reported using the categories and designations set forth in divisions (B) and (C) of this section, as applicable.
(B) The detailed accounting shall include the following categories of expenses for each designation as set forth in division (C) of this section:
(1) Aggregate salaries and wages;
(2) Aggregate employee benefits;
(3) Professional and technical services;
(4) Property services;
(6) Contracted craft or trade services;
(7) Tuition paid to other districts;
(9) Other purchased services;
(13) Improvements other than buildings;
(15) All other capital outlay;
(19) Other direct and indirect costs.
(C) The expenses set forth in division (B) of this section shall be disaggregated according to the following designations, as applicable:
(1) Regular instruction;
(2) Special instruction;
(3) Vocational instruction;
(4) Other instruction;
(5) Support services;
(6) Noninstructional activities.
(D) The information provided pursuant to this section shall be subject to verification through examination of community school records during the course of the regular financial audit of the community school.
Amended by 131st General Assembly File No. TBD, HB 2, §1, eff. 2/1/2016.
Effective Date: 04-08-2003