3323.15 Board for non-residents of district.

The state board of education may arrange to pay to any board of education, the board for any children with disabilities who are not residents of the district but for whom the district is providing special education. Payments shall be made in accordance with rules and standards of the state board of education.

Effective Date: 08-27-1976; 2007 HB119 09-29-2007 .