There is hereby created at Shawnee state university the Ohio Appalachian center for higher education to increase the educational attainment of the residents of Ohio's Appalachian region, as defined in section 107.21 of the Revised Code. The board of directors of the center shall consist of the following members:
(A) The presidents of all of the following:
(1) Shawnee state university;
(2) Belmont technical college;
(3) Hocking college;
(4) Jefferson community college;
(5) Zane state college;
(6) Rio Grande community college;
(7) Southern state community college;
(8) Central Ohio technical college, Coshocton campus;
(9) Washington state community college.
(B) The president of Ohio university, or the president's designee;
(C) The dean of one of the Salem, Tuscarawas, or East Liverpool regional campuses of Kent state university, as designated by the president of Kent state university;
(D) A representative of the chancellor of the Ohio board of regents as designated by the chancellor.
Effective Date: 2008 HB562 09-22-2008
Related Legislative Provision: See 129th General AssemblyFile No.39, SB 171, §4