(B) The chancellor of higher education shall conduct outreach activities in Ohio that seek to include minorities in the Ohio co-op/internship program established under section 3333.72 of the Revised Code. The outreach activities shall include the following, when appropriate:
(1) Identifying and partnering with historically black colleges and universities;
(2) Working with all institutions of higher education in the state to support minority faculty and students involved in cooperative and intern programs;
(3) Developing a plan to contact by telephone minorities and other economically disadvantaged individuals to notify them of opportunities to participate in the co-op/internship program;
(4) Identifying minority professional and trade associations and economic development assistance organizations and notifying them of the co-op/internship program;
(5) Partnering with regional technology councils to foster local efforts to support minority participation in the co-op/internship program.
Amended by 131st General Assembly File No. TBD, HB 64, §101.01, eff. 9/29/2015.
Effective Date: 2008 HB554 09-12-200.