(A) The president of Ohio university may create an advisory committee to do both of the following:
(1) Review the comprehensive land use plans and any updates of those land use plans prepared by Ohio university for the property conveyed to the university in Sub. H.B. 576 of the 117th general assembly;
(2) Comment on and periodically review the progress on the implementation of the comprehensive land use plans described in division (A)(1) of this section.
(B) The advisory committee created under division (A) of this section shall consist of the following members:
(1) The president of Ohio university or the president's designee, who shall serve as chairperson of the advisory committee;
(2) The mayor of the city of Athens or the mayor's designee;
(3) The following members appointed by the president of Ohio university:
(a) One Athens county commissioner;
(b) One to three individuals who reside in Athens county and have special knowledge and experience in land use planning, preservation, or economic development.
Vacancies on the committee shall be filled in the same manner as the original appointments.
Added by 130th General Assembly File No. 25, HB 59, §101.01, eff. 9/29/2013.