3349.12 Modification or change of grant.

Any grant for the use of grounds or buildings made by the legislative authority of any municipal corporation or by any board of education may be modified, changed, or extended as to the time it shall take effect and be in force, or otherwise, by agreement between such legislative authority or board of education and the board of directors of such university, college, or other educational institution. Such legislative authority shall be held to be the representative of such municipal corporation vested with the title, right of possession, and control of such property for the purposes of a new grant.

Effective Date: 10-01-1953.