(A) The affiliates services fund is hereby created in the state treasury. The broadcast educational media commission shall deposit any money it receives for services provided to affiliates to the credit of the fund, including:
(1) Reimbursements for services provided to stations;
(2) Charges levied for maintenance of telecommunications, broadcasting, or transmission equipment;
(3) Contract or grant payments from affiliates.
(B) The commission shall use money credited to the affiliates services fund for any commission operating purposes, including:
(1) The purchase, repair, or maintenance of telecommunications, broadcasting, or transmission equipment;
(2) The purchase or lease of educational programming;
(3) The purchase of tape and digital media storage and maintenance of a media library;
Amended by 130th General Assembly File No. 25, HB 59, §101.01, eff. 9/29/2013.
Effective Date: 06-30-1999; 07-01-200.