If the board of county commissioners has, prior to June 18, 1925, leased the lands, buildings, and equipment of any such general hospital as provided by section 339.12 of the Revised Code, as and for a county hospital, and has expended money or funds to operate and maintain the hospital, such acts and expenditures of the board may be ratified and confirmed by resolution of the board, by and with the consent of the municipal corporation owning such general hospital. When such acts and expenditures have been so ratified and confirmed, all previous proceedings in connection therewith are valid and binding.
Cite as R.C. § 339.13
History. Effective Date: 10-01-1953