(A) No person shall do any of the following:
(1) Sign an initiative, supplementary, referendum, recall, or nominating petition knowing that the person is not at the time qualified to sign it;
(2) Knowingly sign such a petition more than once;
(4) Accept anything of value for signing such a petition;
(5) Seek by intimidation or threats to influence any person to sign or refrain from signing such a petition, or from circulating or abstaining from circulating such a petition;
(7) Make a false affidavit or statement concerning the signatures on any such petition.
(B) Whoever violates division (A) of this section shall be fined not less than fifty or more than five hundred dollars, or imprisoned not less than three or more than six months, or both.
Cite as R.C. § 3599.13
History. Effective Date: 03-23-1981; 05-02-2006