(A) A cottage food production operation and a maple syrup or sorghum processor and beekeeper described in division (A) of section 3715.021 of the Revised Code shall label each of their food products and include the following information on the label of each of their food products:
(1) The name and address of the business of the cottage food production operation, processor, or beekeeper;
(2) The name of the food product;
(3) The ingredients of the food product, in descending order of predominance by weight;
(4) The net weight and volume of the food product;
(5) In the case of a cottage food production operation, the following statement in ten-point type: "This product is home produced."
(B) Food products identified and labeled in accordance with division (A) of this section are acceptable food products that a retail food establishment or food service operation licensed under Chapter 3717. of the Revised Code may offer for sale or use in preparing and serving food.
Cite as R.C. § 3715.023
History. Effective Date: 11-21-2001