3735.70 Appeals.

Any person aggrieved under sections 3735.65 to 3735.69 of the Revised Code may appeal to the community reinvestment area housing council, which shall have the authority to overrule any decision of a housing officer. Appeals may be taken from a decision of the council to the court of common pleas of the county where the area is located.

Effective Date: 11-18-1977.