(A) A person may apply to the commission for a casino operator, management company, or holding company license to conduct casino gaming at a casino facility as provided in this chapter. The application shall be made under oath on forms provided by the commission and shall contain information as prescribed by rule, including, but not limited to, all of the following:
(1) The name, business address, business telephone number, social security number, and, where applicable, the federal tax identification number of any applicant;
(2) The identity of every person having a greater than five per cent direct or indirect interest in the applicant casino facility for which the license is sought ;
(3) An identification of any business, including the state of incorporation or registration if applicable, in which an applicant, or the spouse or children of an applicant, has an equity interest of more than five per cent;
(4) The name of any casino operator, management company, holding company, and gaming-related vendor in which the applicant has an equity interest of at least five per cent;
(5) If an applicant has ever applied for or has been granted any gaming license or certificate issued by a licensing authority in Ohio or any other jurisdiction that has been denied, restricted, suspended, revoked, or not renewed and a statement describing the facts and circumstances concerning the application, denial, restriction, suspension, revocation, or nonrenewal, including the licensing authority, the date each action was taken, and the reason for each action;
(6) If an applicant has ever filed or had filed against it a civil or administrative action or proceeding in bankruptcy, including the date of filing, the name and location of the court, the case caption, the docket number, and the disposition;
(7) The name and business telephone number of any attorney representing an applicant in matters before the commission;
(8) Information concerning the amount, type of tax, the taxing agency, and times involved, if the applicant has filed or been served with a complaint or notice filed with a public body concerning a delinquency in the payment of or a dispute over a filing concerning the payment of a tax required under federal, state, or local law;
(9) A description of any proposed casino gaming operation and related casino enterprises, including the type of casino facility, location, expected economic benefit to the community, anticipated or actual number of employees, any statement from an applicant regarding compliance with federal and state affirmative action guidelines, projected or actual admissions, projected or actual gross receipts, and scientific market research;
(10) Financial information in the manner and form prescribed by the commission;
(11) If an applicant has directly made a political contribution, loan, donation, or other payment of one hundred dollars or more to a statewide office holder, a member of the general assembly, a local government official elected in a jurisdiction where a casino facility is located, or a ballot issue not more than one year before the date the applicant filed the application and all information relating to the contribution, loan, donation, or other payment;
(12) Any criminal conviction; and
(13) Other information required by the commission under rules adopted by the commission.
(B) Any holding company or management company, its directors, executive officers, members, managers, and any shareholder who holds more than five per cent ownership interest of a holding company or management company shall be required to submit the same information as required by an applicant under this section.
Amended by 129th General AssemblyFile No.44,HB 277, §1, eff. 10/17/2011.
Added by 128th General AssemblyFile No.38,HB 519, §1, eff. 9/10/2010.