(A) Each casino operator, management company, and holding company involved in the application and ownership or management of a casino facility shall provide to the commission as applicable:
(1) An annual balance sheet;
(2) An annual income statement;
(3) An annual audited financial statement;
(4) A list of the stockholders or other persons having at least a five per cent ownership interest in the casino operator, management company, or holding company and any other information the commission considers necessary for the effective administration of this chapter;
(5) Notification of any material changes to the applicant's or licensee's stockholders must be provided to the commission within sixty days of the change. Notification of any refinancing and debt issuance shall be in accordance with rules adopted by the commission under Chapter 119. of the Revised Code; and
(6) An applicant's compulsive and problem gambling plan. A casino operator shall submit an annual summary of its compulsive and problem gambling plan to the commission. The plan at a minimum shall contain the following elements:
(a) The goals of the plan and procedures and timetables to implement the plan;
(b) The identification of the individual who will be responsible for the implementation and maintenance of the plan;
(c) Policies and procedures including the following:
(i) The commitment of the casino operator to train appropriate employees;
(ii) The duties and responsibilities of the employees designated to implement or participate in the plan;
(iii) The responsibility of patrons with respect to responsible gambling;
(iv) Procedures for providing information to individuals regarding community, public and private treatment services, gamblers anonymous programs, and similar treatment or addiction therapy programs designed to prevent, treat, or monitor compulsive and problem gamblers and to counsel family members;
(v) The provision of printed material to educate patrons about compulsive and problem gambling and to inform them about treatment services available to compulsive and problem gamblers and their families;
(vi) The employee training program;
(vii) Procedures to prevent underage gambling;
(viii) Procedures to prevent intoxicated patrons from gambling;
(ix) The plan for posting signs within the casino facility containing gambling treatment information.
(B) Each casino operator shall submit quarterly updates and an annual report to the commission of its adherence to the plans and goals submitted under division (A) of this section.
(C) Preference shall be given to each of the following to train employees for casino-related employment opportunities:
Added by 128th General AssemblyFile No.38, HB 519, §1, eff. 9/10/2010.