4121.25 Action to set aside, vacate, or amend order.

Any employer or other person in interest who is dissatisfied with any order of the bureau of workers' compensation may commence an action in the supreme court, against the bureau as defendant, to set aside, vacate, or amend any order on the ground that the order is unreasonable or unlawful and the supreme court has exclusive jurisdiction to hear and determine the action. The bureau shall be served with summons as in other civil cases.

The answer of the bureau shall be filed within ten days after service of summons upon it and with its answer it shall file a certified transcript of its record in the matter. Upon the filing of the answer the action shall be at issue and shall be advanced and assigned for trial by the court, upon the application of either party, at the earliest possible date.

Effective Date: 11-03-1989 .