(A) No person shall sell or offer for sale powdered or crystalline alcohol for human consumption.
(B) Division (A) of this section does not apply to any of the following:
(1) Any substance regulated by the food and drug administration in the United States department of health and human services that is not either of the following:
(a) Beer or intoxicating liquor; or
(b) A compound that could be converted into beer or intoxicating liquor.
(2) A medication that requires a prescription;
(3) An over-the-counter medication.
(C) As used in this section:
(1) "Powdered or crystalline alcohol" means a product that is manufactured into a powdered or crystalline form and that contains any amount of alcohol.
(3) "Over-the-counter medication" means medication that may be legally sold and purchased without a prescription.
Added by 131st General Assembly File No. TBD, SB 7, §1, eff. 9/24/2015.