(A) Every operator of a manufactured home court, or manufactured home park, as defined in section 4781.01 of the Revised Code, or when there is no operator, every owner of property used for such purposes on which three or more manufactured or mobile homes are located, shall keep a register of all manufactured and mobile homes that make use of the court, park, or property. The register shall contain all of the following:
(1) The name of the owner and all inhabitants of each home;
(2) The ages of all inhabitants of each home;
(3) The permanent and temporary post office addresses of all inhabitants of each home;
(4) The license number of each home;
(5) The state issuing each such license;
(6) The date of arrival and of departure of each home;
(7) The make and model of each home, if known and if either of the following applies:
(a) The home enters the court, park, or property on or after January 1, 2003.
(b) Ownership of the home in the court or park, or on the property, is transferred on or after January 1, 2003.
(B) The register shall be open to inspection by the county auditor, the county treasurer, agents of the auditor or treasurer, and all law enforcement agencies at all times.
(C) Any person who fails to comply with this section shall be fined not less than twenty-five nor more than one hundred dollars.
Cite as R.C. § 4503.062
History. Amended by 129th General AssemblyFile No.127, HB 487, §101.01, eff. 9/10/2012.
Effective Date: 04-03-2003