(A) As used in this chapter:
(1) "Lien" includes, unless the context requires a different meaning, a security interest in a motor vehicle.
(2) "Motor vehicle" includes manufactured homes, mobile homes, recreational vehicles, and trailers and semitrailers whose weight exceeds four thousand pounds.
(3) "Manufactured home" has the same meaning as section 3781.06 of the Revised Code.
(4) "Mobile home" has the same meaning as in section 4501.01 of the Revised Code.
(5) "Manufactured housing dealer," "manufactured housing broker," and "manufactured housing salesperson" have the same meanings as in section 4781.01 of the Revised Code.
(6) "Motor vehicle dealer" includes manufactured housing dealers.
(7) "Motor vehicle salesperson" includes manufactured housing salespersons.
(B) The various certificates, applications, and assignments necessary to provide certificates of title for manufactured homes, mobile homes, recreational vehicles, and trailers and semitrailers whose weight exceeds four thousand pounds, shall be made upon forms prescribed by the registrar of motor vehicles.
Amended by 128th General AssemblyFile No.9,HB 1, §101.01, eff. 10/16/2009.
Effective Date: 03-30-1999