4585.06 Excess of money advanced to be repaid.

The officer shall return an account of the expenses incurred by him under section 4585.05 of the Revised Code. If the amount deposited with him is greater than the sum expended, he shall pay the balance in his hands to the plaintiff; if it is less than that sum, the plaintiff shall forthwith pay him the balance.

Effective Date: 10-01-1953.