(A) No person shall do any of the following:
(1) Obtain or attempt to obtain registration or a certificate of authorization under sections 4703.30 to 4703.49 of the Revised Code by fraud or material misrepresentation or by false oath or affirmation;
(2) Impersonate or attempt to impersonate a landscape architect or former landscape architect;
(3) Recklessly engage in fraud, deceit, or gross negligence in the practice of landscape architecture or in providing landscape architectural services.
(B) No registrant or certificate holder shall do either of the following:
(1) Affix the registrant's or certificate holder's signature to plans, drawings, specifications, or other professional documents that have not been prepared by the registrant or certificate holder or under the registrant's or certificate holder's immediate and responsible direction;
(2) Permit the registrant's or certificate holder's name to be used for the purpose of assisting any individual, not a landscape architect, to evade sections 4703.30 to 4703.49 of the Revised Code.
Added by 130th General Assembly File No. 48, SB 68, §1, eff. 12/19/2013.