4705.04 Appeals.

In case of suspension or removal of an attorney at law by the court of common pleas, an appeal on questions of law may be had to the court of appeals, and the sentence of either the court of common pleas or the court of appeals, may be reviewed on appeal on questions of law in the supreme court. If such suspended or removed attorney shall desire a modification of the decree of suspension or removal, he shall file a written motion therefor in the court which entered such decree.

Effective Date: 10-01-1953 .