(A) Each contract between the buyer and a credit services organization for the purchase of the services of the organization shall be in writing, dated and signed by the buyer, and shall include all of the following:
(1) A statement, in type that is boldfaced, capitalized, underlined, or otherwise conspicuously set out from surrounding written material and that is in immediate proximity to the space reserved for the signature of the buyer, as follows:
"If you, the buyer, have been denied credit within the last sixty days, you may obtain a free copy of the consumer credit report from the consumer reporting agency. You also have the right to dispute inaccurate information in a report. You may cancel this contract at any time before midnight of the third business day after the date you signed it. See the attached notice of cancellation form for an explanation of this right."
(2) The terms and conditions of payment, including the total of all payments to be made by the buyer, whether to the credit services organization or to another person;
(3) A full and detailed description of the services to be performed for the buyer by the credit services organization, including all guarantees and all promises of full or partial refunds, and the estimated length of time, not exceeding sixty days or any shorter time period prescribed by the superintendent of financial institutions, for performing the services;
(4) The address of the credit services organization's principal place of business and the name and address of its agent in this state authorized to receive service of process;
(5) With respect to the previous calendar year or the time period during which the credit services organization has been in business, whichever is shorter, the percentage of the organization's customers for whom the organization has fully and completely performed the services the organization agreed to perform for the buyer.
(B) The contract shall have attached two easily detachable copies of a notice of cancellation. The notice shall be in boldface type and in the following form:
"Notice of Cancellation You may cancel this contract, without any penalty or obligation, within three business days after the date the contract is signed. To cancel this contract, mail or deliver a signed, dated copy of this cancellation notice, or other written notice, to:
________________ at _____________________________________________________
(Name of Seller) (Address of Seller)
(Place of Business) Not later than midnight ______________________________________________ (Date) I hereby cancel this transaction. Dated: __________________ ____________________________________________ (Buyer's Signature)"
(C) The credit services organization, at the time of signing, shall give to the buyer a copy of the completed contract and all other documents the organization requires the buyer to sign.
(D) No credit services organization shall breach a contract described in this section or fail to comply with any obligation arising from such a contract.
(E) No credit services organization shall fail to comply with division (A), (B), or (C) of this section.
Effective Date: 09-26-1996