The state board of cosmetology shall do all of the following:
(A) Prescribe and make available application forms to be used by persons seeking admission to an examination conducted under section 4713.24 of the Revised Code or a license issued under this chapter;
(B) Prescribe and make available application forms to be used by persons seeking renewal of a license issued under this chapter;
(C) Report to the proper prosecuting officer all violations of section 4713.14 of the Revised Code of which the board is aware;
(D) Submit a written report annually to the governor that provides all of the following:
(1) A discussion of the conditions in this state of the branches of cosmetology;
(2) A brief summary of the board's proceedings during the year the report covers;
(3) A statement of all money that the board received and expended during the year the report covers.
(E) Keep a record of all of the following:
(1) The board's proceedings;
(4) The name and address of each tanning facility issued a permit under section 4713.48 of the Revised Code;
(5) The date and number of each license and permit that the board issues;
(F) Assist ex-offenders and military veterans who hold licenses issued by the board to find employment within salons or other facilities within this state;
(G) All other duties that this chapter imposes on the board.
Amended by 129th General AssemblyFile No.131,SB 337, §1, eff. 9/28/2012.
Effective Date: 04-07-2003