(A) The state board of cosmetology shall charge and collect the following fees:
(4) For application to re-take an examination under section 4713.24 of the Revised Code by an applicant who has previously appeared for, but failed to pass, the examination, thirty-one dollars and fifty cents;
(8) For the issuance or renewal of a cosmetology school license, two hundred fifty dollars;
(11) For the restoration of an expired license that may be restored pursuant to section 4713.63 of the Revised Code, an amount equal to the sum of the current license renewal fee and a lapsed renewal fee of forty-five dollars per license renewal period that has elapsed since the license was last issued or renewed;
(12) For the issuance of a duplicate of any license, twenty dollars;
(13) For the preparation and mailing of a licensee's records to another state for a reciprocity license, fifty dollars;
(14) For the processing of any fees related to a check from a licensee returned to the board for insufficient funds, an additional thirty dollars.
(B) The board may establish an installment plan for the payment of fines and fees and may reduce fees as considered appropriate by the board.
(C) At the request of a person who is temporarily unable to pay a fee imposed under division (A) of this section, or on its own motion, the board may extend the date payment is due by up to ninety days. If the fee remains unpaid after the date payment is due, the amount of the fee shall be certified to the attorney general for collection in the form and manner prescribed by the attorney general. The attorney general may assess the collection cost to the amount certified in such a manner and amount as prescribed by the attorney general.
Amended by 131st General Assembly File No. TBD, SB 213, §1, eff. 9/13/2016.
Effective Date: 04-07-2003 .