(A) Applicants for licenses to practice dentistry or for a general anesthesia permit or a conscious intravenous sedation permit shall pay to the secretary of the state dental board the following fees:
(1) For license to practice dentistry, two hundred ten dollars if issued in an odd-numbered year or three hundred fifty-seven dollars if issued in an even-numbered year;
(2) For duplicate license, to be granted upon proof of loss of the original, twenty dollars;
(3) For a general anesthesia permit, one hundred twenty-seven dollars;
(4) For a conscious intravenous sedation permit, one hundred twenty-seven dollars.
(B) Forty dollars of each fee collected under division (A)(1) of this section for a license issued in an even-numbered year and twenty dollars of each fee collected under division (A)(1) of this section in an odd-numbered year shall be paid to the dentist loan repayment fund established under section 3702.95 of the Revised Code.
(C) In the case of a person who applies for a license to practice dentistry by taking an examination administered by the state dental board, both of the following apply:
(1) The fee in division (A)(1) of this section may be refunded to an applicant who is unavoidably prevented from attending the examination, or the applicant may be examined at the next regular or special meeting of the board without an additional fee.
(2) An applicant who fails the first examination may be re-examined at the next regular or special meeting of the board without an additional fee.
Amended by 130th General Assembly File No. TBD, HB 463, §1, eff. 3/23/2015.
Effective Date: 10-29-2003