(A) The state board of optometry shall charge the following nonrefundable fees:
(1) One hundred thirty dollars for application for a certificate of licensure;
(2) Forty-five dollars for application for a therapeutic pharmaceutical agents certificate, except when the certificate is to be issued pursuant to division (A)(3) of section 4725.13 of the Revised Code, in which case the fee shall be thirty-five dollars;
(3) One hundred thirty dollars for renewal of a certificate of licensure;
(4) Forty-five dollars for renewal of a topical ocular pharmaceutical agents certificate;
(5) Forty-five dollars for renewal of a therapeutic pharmaceutical agents certificate;
(6) One hundred twenty-five dollars for late completion or submission, or both, of continuing optometric education;
(7) One hundred twenty-five dollars for late renewal of one or more certificates that have expired;
(8) Seventy-five dollars for reinstatement of one or more certificates classified as delinquent under section 4725.16 of the Revised Code, multiplied by the number of years the one or more certificates have been classified as delinquent;
(11) Additional fees to cover administrative costs incurred by the board, including fees for replacing licenses issued by the board and providing rosters of currently licensed optometrists. Such fees shall be established at a regular meeting of the board and shall comply with any applicable guidelines or policies set by the department of administrative services or the office of budget and management.
(B) The board, subject to the approval of the controlling board, may establish fees in excess of the amounts specified in division (A) of this section if the fees do not exceed the amounts specified by more than fifty per cent.
(C) All receipts of the board, from any source, shall be deposited in the state treasury to the credit of the occupational licensing and regulatory fund.
Amended by 129th General AssemblyFile No.28, HB 153, §101.01, eff. 6/30/2011.
Effective Date: 02-12-2001 .