(A) Except as provided in division (B) of this section, all receipts of the state board of pharmacy, from any source, shall be deposited into the state treasury to the credit of the occupational licensing and regulatory fund. All vouchers of the board shall be approved by the president or executive director of the board, or both, as authorized by the board. All initial issuance fees and renewal fees required by sections 4729.01 to 4729.54 of the Revised Code shall be payable by the applicant at the time of making application.
(1) There is hereby created in the state treasury the board of pharmacy drug law enforcement fund. All moneys that are derived from any fines, mandatory fines, or forfeited bail to which the board may be entitled under Chapter 2925., division (C) of section 2923.42, or division (B) of section 2925.42 of the Revised Code and all moneys that are derived from forfeitures of property to which the board may be entitled pursuant to Chapter 2925. or 2981. of the Revised Code, any other provision of the Revised Code, or federal law shall be deposited into the fund. Subject to division (B)(2) of this section, division (B) of section 2923.44, and divisions (B), (C), and (D) of section 2981.13 of the Revised Code, the moneys in the fund shall be used solely to subsidize the drug law enforcement efforts of the board.
(2) Notwithstanding any contrary provision in the Revised Code, moneys that are derived from forfeitures of property pursuant to federal law and that are deposited into the board of pharmacy drug law enforcement fund in accordance with division (B)(1) of this section shall be used and accounted for in accordance with the applicable federal law, and the board otherwise shall comply with that law in connection with the moneys.
(C) All fines and forfeited bonds assessed and collected under prosecution or prosecution commenced in the enforcement of this chapter shall be paid to the executive director of the board within thirty days and by the executive director paid into the state treasury to the credit of the occupational licensing and regulatory fund.
(1) Except as provided in divisions (D)(2) and (3) of this section, the board, subject to the approval of the controlling board , may establish fees in excess of the amounts provided by this chapter, provided that such fees do not exceed the amounts permitted by this chapter by more than fifty per cent.
(2) Division (D)(1) of this section does not apply to fees required by this chapter to be established at amounts adequate to cover designated expenses.
(3) Fees established under division (D)(1) of this section or described in division (D)(2) of this section are subject to the limitation on fee increases specified in division (A) of section 4729.83 of the Revised Code.
Amended by 130th General Assembly File No. TBD, HB 483, §101.01, eff. 9/15/2014.
Effective Date: 01-01-1999; 07-01-2007