(A) If the state board of pharmacy establishes and maintains a drug database pursuant to section 4729.75 of the Revised Code, each wholesale distributor of dangerous drugs that delivers drugs in this state to prescribers or terminal distributors of dangerous drugs shall submit to the board the following purchase information:
(1) Purchaser identification;
(2) Identification of the drug sold;
(3) Quantity of the drug sold;
(4) Date of sale;
(5) The wholesale distributor's license number issued by the board.
(2) The information shall be submitted electronically in the format specified by the board, except that the board may grant a waiver allowing the distributor to submit the information in another format.
(3) The information shall be submitted in accordance with any time limits specified by the board, except that the board may grant an extension if either of the following occurs:
(a) The distributor suffers a mechanical or electronic failure, or cannot meet the deadline for other reasons beyond the distributor's control.
(b) The board is unable to receive electronic submissions.
Amended by 129th General AssemblyFile No.19, HB 93, §1, eff. 5/20/2011.
Effective Date: 05-18-2005 .