(A) The Ohio board of dietetics shall charge and collect fees as described in this section for issuing the following:
(1) An application for an initial dietitian license, or an application for reactivation of an inactive license, one hundred twenty-five dollars, and for reinstatement of a lapsed, revoked, or suspended license, one hundred eighty dollars;
(2) License renewal, ninety-five dollars;
(3) A limited permit, and renewal of the permit, sixty-five dollars;
(4) A duplicate license or permit, twenty dollars;
(5) For processing a late application for renewal of any license or permit, an additional fee equal to fifty per cent of the fee for the renewal.
(B) The board shall not require a licensed dietitian holding an inactive license to pay the renewal fee.
(C) Subject to the approval of the controlling board, the Ohio board of dietetics may establish fees in excess of the amounts provided in division (A) of this section, provided that the fees do not exceed the amounts by greater than fifty per cent.
(D) The board may adopt rules pursuant to Chapter 119. of the Revised Code to waive all or part of the fee for an initial license if the license is issued within one hundred days of the date of expiration of the license.
(E) All receipts of the board shall be deposited in the state treasury to the credit of the occupational licensing and regulatory fund. All vouchers of the board shall be approved by the chairperson or secretary of the board, or both, as authorized by the board.
Effective Date: 07-01-2004