(A) The real estate appraiser board shall adopt rules, in accordance with Chapter 119. of the Revised Code, for the establishment of the following fees:
(1) The examination fee required under division (A) of section 4763.05 of the Revised Code, up to a maximum of one hundred fifty dollars, which fee shall be nonrefundable;
(2) The initial state-certified general real estate appraiser and state-certified residential real estate appraiser certification and state-licensed residential real estate appraiser license fees, and the annual renewal thereof, up to a maximum of one hundred seventy-five dollars each;
(3) The initial real estate appraiser assistant registration fee, and the annual renewal thereof, up to a maximum of one hundred dollars;
(4) The late filing fee for renewal of a certification, registration, or license, which shall be one-half of the certification, registration, and licensure fees established pursuant to divisions (A)(2) and (3) of this section;
(5) The amount to be charged to cover the cost of the issuance of a temporary certificate or license under division (E)(2) of section 4763.05 of the Revised Code;
(6) Other reasonable fees as needed, including any annual pass-through charges imposed by the federal government.
(B) An applicant for certification or licensure under this chapter shall pay the examination fee directly to a testing service if so prescribed and in such amount as the superintendent of real estate prescribes. The balance, if any, of the examination fee shall accompany the application.
Amended by 128th General AssemblyFile No.9,HB 1, §101.01, eff. 10/16/2009.
Effective Date: 03-05-1996