(A) Not later than forty-five days after the end of each fiscal year, the state board of emergency medical, fire, and transportation services shall submit a report to the governor and general assembly that provides all of the following information for that fiscal year:
(1) The number of each of the following the board issued:
(a) Basic life-support organization licenses;
(b) Intermediate life-support organization licenses;
(c) Advanced life-support organization licenses;
(d) Mobile intensive care unit organization licenses;
(e) Ambulette service licenses;
(f) Air medical service organization licenses;
(g) Ambulance permits;
(h) Nontransport vehicle permits;
(i) Ambulette vehicle permits;
(j) Rotorcraft air ambulance permits;
(k) Fixed wing air ambulance permits.
(2) The amount of fees the board collected for issuing and renewing each type of license and permit specified in division (A)(1) of this section;
(3) The number of inspections the board or a third party on the board's behalf conducted in connection with each type of license and permit specified in division (A)(1) of this section and the amount of fees the board collected for the inspections;
(4) The number of complaints that were submitted to the board;
(5) The number of investigations the board conducted under section 4766.11 of the Revised Code;
(6) The number of adjudication hearings the board held and the outcomes of the adjudications;
(7) The amount of penalties the board imposed and collected under section 4766.08 of the Revised Code;
(8) Other information the board determines reflects the board's operations.
(B) The board shall post the annual report required by this section on its web site and make it available to the public on request.
Cite as R.C. § 4766.22
History. Amended by 130th General Assembly File No. 7, HB 51, §101.01, eff. 7/1/2013.
Effective Date: 2007 HB119 09-29-2007