(A) The state board of orthotics, prosthetics, and pedorthics shall adopt rules in accordance with Chapter 119. of the Revised Code to carry out the purposes of this chapter, including rules prescribing all of the following:
(1) The form and manner of filing of applications to be admitted to examinations and for licensure and license renewal;
(2) Standards and procedures for formulating, evaluating, approving, and administering licensing examinations or recognizing other entities that conduct examinations;
(3) The form, scoring, and scheduling of licensing examinations;
(4) Fees for examinations and applications for licensure and license renewal;
(5) Fees for approval of continuing education courses;
(6) Procedures for issuance, renewal, suspension, and revocation of licenses and the conduct of disciplinary hearings;
(7) Standards of ethical and professional conduct in the practice of orthotics, prosthetics, and pedorthics;
(8) Standards for approving national certification organizations in orthotics, prosthetics, and pedorthics;
(9) Fines for violations of this chapter;
(10) Standards for the recognition and approval of educational programs required for licensure, including standards for approving foreign educational credentials;
(11) Standards for continuing education programs required for license renewal;
(B) The board may adopt any other rules necessary for the administration of this chapter.
(C) The fees prescribed by this section shall be paid to the treasurer of state, who shall deposit the fees in the occupational licensing and regulatory fund established in section 4743.05 of the Revised Code.
Cite as R.C. § 4779.08
History. Effective Date: 09-26-2003; 2007 HB104 03-24-2008