(A) The state board of orthotics, prosthetics, and pedorthics shall publish and make available to the public written information regarding both of the following:
(1) The board's regulatory functions and the provisions of this chapter;
(2) The procedures by which complaints are filed with the board, which shall include a description of the complaint procedures and the name, mailing address, and telephone number of the board.
(B) The board shall make the information described in division (A) of this section available to all of the following:
(1) Consumers of orthotic, prosthetic, and pedorthic goods and services;
(2) Individuals licensed by the board;
(3) Nationally recognized orthotic, prosthetic, and pedorthic certifying and accrediting organizations;
(4) Nationally recognized orthotic, prosthetic, and pedorthic educational organizations;
(5) Any other entity that may reasonably require the information.
(C) The board may make available any of the information described in division (A) of this section by adopting a rule under section 4779.08 of the Revised Code requiring the information to be displayed in any of the following ways:
(1) On each registration form or application prepared by the board;
(2) On a sign prominently displayed in the place of business of each individual licensed under this chapter;
(3) In each bill or written contract for services provided by an individual licensed under this chapter.
Cite as R.C. § 4779.22
History. Effective Date: 10-27-2000