(1) The resident is in default in the payment of rent.
(2) The violation of the applicable building, housing, health, or safety code that the resident complained of was primarily caused by any act or lack of reasonable care by the resident, by any other person in the resident's household, or by anyone on the premises with the consent of the resident.
(3) The resident is holding over the resident's term.
(4) The resident is in violation of rules of the manufactured homes commission adopted pursuant to section 4781.26 of the Revised Code or rules of the manufactured home park adopted pursuant to the rules of the commission.
(5) The resident has been absent from the manufactured home park for a period of thirty consecutive days prior to the commencement of the action, and the resident's manufactured home, mobile home, or recreational vehicle parked in the manufactured home park has been left unoccupied for that thirty-day period, without notice to the park operator and without payment of rent due under the rental agreement.
(B) The maintenance of an action by the park operator under this section does not prevent the resident from recovering damages for any violation by the park operator of the rental agreement or of section 4781.38 of the Revised Code.
Cite as R.C. § 4781.37
History. Renumbered from § 3733.091 and amended by 129th General AssemblyFile No.127, HB 487, §101.01, eff. 9/10/2012.
Effective Date: 04-03-2003