4961.34 Court may appoint arbitrators.

If a stockholder refuses to submit the question of the value of the stock to arbitration, as provided by section 4961.33 of the Revised Code, upon the application of a director of either of the companies parties to the contract, the proper judge shall appoint the arbitrators, who shall proceed to ascertain the value of the stock as if the question had been submitted by consent of both parties. If the party owning the stock refuses to receive the amount awarded him, the company may deposit it with the clerk of the court of common pleas of the county in which the arbitration is held, which deposit shall operate as if payment were made to the owner of the stock.

Effective Date: 10-01-1953 .