509.12 Payment of moneys.

A constable shall pay over to the party entitled thereto, all moneys received by such constable in his official capacity, if demand is made by such party, his agent, or attorney, at any time before the constable returns the writ upon which he has received such moneys. If the money is not paid over by that time, the constable shall pay it to the judge of the county court when he returns the writ.

Effective Date: 11-06-1959 .