5101.65 Petitioning for court order to provide protective services.

If the county department of job and family services determines that an adult is in need of protective services and is an incapacitated person, the department may petition the court for an order authorizing the provision of protective services. The petition shall state the specific facts alleging the abuse, neglect, or exploitation and shall include a proposed protective service plan. Any plan for protective services shall be specified in the petition.

Effective Date: 07-01-2000.