(A) As used in this section:
(1) "Title IV-B" means Title IV-B of the "Social Security Act of 1967," 81 Stat. 821, 42 U.S.C. 620, as amended.
(2) "Title IV-E" means Title IV-E of the "Social Security Act," 94 Stat. 501, 42 U.S.C. 670(1980).
(3) "Title XX" has the same meaning as in section 5101.46 of the Revised Code.
(B) For purposes of adequately funding the Ohio child welfare training program, the department of job and family services may use any of the following:
(1) The federal financial participation funds withheld pursuant to division (E) of section 5101.141 of the Revised Code in an amount determined by the department;
(2) Funds available under Title XX, Title IV-B, and Title IV-E to pay for training costs;
(3) Other available state or federal funds;
(4) Funds that a person, including a foundation, makes available for the program.
Effective Date: 09-21-2006