5122.231 Applying for county services.

Any person who has been hospitalized or committed under this chapter may, at any time, apply to the board of alcohol, drug addiction, and mental health services serving his county of residence for services listed in section 340.09 of the Revised Code.

Effective Date: 10-10-1989.