5123.161 Application for supported living certificate.

A person or government entity that seeks to provide supported living shall apply to the director of developmental disabilities for a supported living certificate.

Except as provided in sections 5123.166 and 5123.169 of the Revised Code, the director shall issue to the person or government entity a supported living certificate if the person or government entity follows the application process established in rules adopted under section 5123.1611 of the Revised Code, meets the applicable certification standards established in those rules, and pays the certification fee established in those rules.

Amended by 131st General Assembly File No. TBD, HB 64, §101.01, eff. 9/29/2015.

Amended by 129th General AssemblyFile No.127, HB 487, §101.01, eff. 1/1/2013.

Amended by 128th General Assemblych.127, SB 79, §1, eff. 10/6/2009.

Effective Date: 2007 HB119 06-30-2007