5123.18 Contracts with person or agency to provide services.

The department of developmental disabilities may enter into a contract with a person or government agency to provide residential services to individuals with developmental disabilities in need of residential services. To be eligible to enter into a contract with the department under this section, a person or government entity and the home in which the residential services are provided must meet all applicable standards for licensing or certification by the appropriate government entity.

Amended by 131st General Assembly File No. TBD, HB 158, §1, eff. 10/12/2016.

Amended by 129th General AssemblyFile No.28, HB 153, §101.01, eff. 9/29/2011.

Amended by 128th General Assemblych.28, SB 79, §1, eff. 10/6/2009.

Effective Date: 09-22-2000 .