(A) Not later than sixty days after the end of calendar years 2003, 2004, and 2005, the director of developmental disabilities shall submit a report to the president and minority leader of the senate and speaker and minority leader of the house of representatives regarding the implementation of section 5123.19 of the Revised Code since March 31, 2003. The director shall include in the report all of the following information:
(1) A summary of any rules adopted under that section to implement the amendments to that section that go into effect on March 31, 2003;
(2) The number of residential facility licenses issued, renewed, and denied under that section since the effective date of the amendments to section 5123.19 of the Revised Code that go into effect on March 31, 2003 or, in the case of the reports due in 2005 and 2006, since the previous report was submitted;
(3) The length of time for which residential facility licenses are issued and renewed under that section;
(4) The sanctions imposed pursuant to division (D) of section 5123.19 of the Revised Code and the kinds of violations that cause the sanctions;
(5) Any other information the director determines is important to the implementation of the amendments to section 5123.19 of the Revised Code that go into effect on March 31, 2003.
(B) On submission of the report under division (A) of this section, the director shall inform each member of the general assembly that the report is available.
Amended by 128th General Assemblych.28,SB 79, §1, eff. 10/6/2009.
Effective Date: 03-31-2003