(A) After receipt of the affidavit required by section 5123.71 of the Revised Code, the court shall cause written notice, by mail or otherwise, of any hearing the court directs, to be given to all of the following persons:
(1) The respondent;
(2) The respondent's legal guardian, if any;
(3) The respondent's spouse, if address is known;
(4) The person filing the affidavit;
(5) Any one person designated by the respondent, except that if the respondent does not make a selection, the notice shall be sent to the adult next of kin other than the person who filed the affidavit, if that person's address is known to the court;
(6) The respondent's counsel;
(7) The director of developmental disabilities or the director's designee under section 5123.72 of the Revised Code.
(B) All persons entitled to notice under this section may waive that notice.
(C) A copy of the affidavit and of any temporary order shall be served with a notice under this section.
Amended by 128th General Assemblych.28,SB 79, §1, eff. 10/6/2009.
Effective Date: 07-01-1997