(A) As used in this section, "professional services" means all of the following services provided on behalf of a county board of developmental disabilities, members or employees of a county board, or both:
(1) Lobbying and other governmental affairs services;
(2) Legal services other than the legal services provided by a county prosecutor or provided for the purpose of collective bargaining;
(3) Public relation services;
(4) Consulting services;
(5) Personnel training services, not including tuition or professional growth reimbursement programs for county board members or employees.
(B) Each county board of developmental disabilities shall submit to the board of county commissioners of each county that is served by the county board, in accordance with the normal budget process and as part of its budget request, a list identifying the total expenditures projected for any of the following:
(1) Any membership dues of the members or employees of the county board, in any organization, association, or other entity;
(2) Any professional services of the county board, its members or employees, or both;
(3) Any training of the members or employees of the county board.
Amended by 128th General Assemblych.127,SB 79, §1, eff. 10/6/2009.
Effective Date: 2005 SB10 09-05-2005; 2007 HB119 09-29-2007